May 27, 2014

DIY Tuesday - That Time I cut my hair....

Lol So today I did something potentially really stupid, but worked out in the end lol I cut my own hair!  I have been wanting a haircut for a while now but haven't had the extra money to spend on myself. This morning I became fixated on the idea and I decided "I could just do it myself...". I cut my children and husband's hair, so I have real hair cutting scissors and I thought worse comes to worse I can ask my dad to borrow some money to get it fixed lol

I prepared by watching some trusty YouTube videos to get some tips and then gave myself some time to cut it in the bathroom. Here's my before shot... Please ignore the makeup less face and non-straightened hair...




I plopped Lemon in front of a movie, I started by straightening my hair first, then I started snipping away...


Bye bye dead fried ends! Hello fresh cute cut! I think I did pretty well for my 1st time cutting myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment