January 16, 2013

Cricut & Front Entrance!

Mama got a new toy! I've been saving up my money and finally got enough over Christmas to get myself something special ;) Spoiled myself with a Cricut Expressions 2!! 

Tonight I got it out and did a project for my front entrance with some vinyl I purchased! I opened the craft room and created the design I wanted to use.


Lined everything up and got cutting

 Object cut!

I applied the transfer tape and took it over to the area I wanted it and applied it where I wanted it!








I also made this up for the front door! lol We've been getting a lot of religious knocks on the door lately so Im hoping this will politely tell them not to knock ;) Jaime wants to me to add "Unless you're selling cookies" lol



And just for the update on the front entrance, I also worked on getting our calendar in order, as well as using my label maker to make my weekly list work better! Looks much cleaner and I like it more!



Much nicer & more functional! Its coming along!! (yes bottom still needs another coat of paint, I know!)



No comments:

Post a Comment