May 25, 2011

Baby girl hat!


Ive been looking and looking for a hat for baby girl to wear at the hospital and couldnt find quite what I wanted! Purple is my favorite colour so all I knew was I wanted a purple hat....

Then I came across this blog post 2 nights ago and I thought OMG Perfect! I can make that! So I luckily already had some stretch knit fabric from a past project, so I pulled it out and started on the hat following the instructions....


Pinning done....

Seam... not the best but hey it will do ;)


Folded over as per instructions....

Pinned inside

sewed another edge...

Not perfect, but turned out properly...

Edge folded up!

Then to make the flower....

Done!

Now to sew the flower on....

And Voila!! Baby girl now has a personalized hat for the hospital!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment